Myers-Briggs: A Test That Knows You Better Than You Know Yourself
A few weeks ago, Kristen and I took the Myers-Briggs test. If you haven’t ever taken the test, I highly recommend that you do. I learned a ton, which is great because it gave me a lot of insight on some of the personality traits that cause me to do certain things or make certain decisions.
1. I’m an ESTJ.
2. EXTRAVERSION: I’m far more extroverted than I thought.
3. SENSING: I’m far more abstract than realistic; but I’m still Sensing because of the degree to which I’m experiential.
4. THINKING: I may not be empathetic, but I am compassionate.
5. JUDGING: While I’m extremely pressure prompted, my need for a schedule still wins out.
6. Reiteration of how I make decisions.
What is Myers-Briggs good for?
- Why you often do the things you do
- How you can improve in decision making, leadership, etc.
- How multiple people can work best in a team environment