‘Tis the season…for blogging!
If you want to increase your traffic and get ahead of your competition this Halloween, then you need to start thinking about what you can write about that will attract attention.
But Halloween isn’t the only holiday that you should be creating content for. So before we dive into those ideas, let’s talk about how to use holiday seasons to inspire your posts.
5 Ways to Use the Holiday Season to Inspire Your Blogging
The holidays are a wonderful time of year. But if you’re a female entrepreneur who spends her days blogging, it can be easy to feel like you’re in a creative rut.
After all, how many blogposts can you write about celebrating with your family or cooking holiday meals?
Never fear! The holiday season is the perfect time to get creative with your content and come up with some new ideas for your blog. Here are five ways to use the holidays to inspire your blogging.
1. TALK ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY TRADITIONS.
No matter what holidays you celebrate, there are bound to be some special traditions that you and your family enjoy every year.
Share these traditions with your readers! What do you do on Christmas Eve? What’s your favorite Hanukkah dish? What is the meaning of Kwanzaa and how do you celebrate it?
2. SHARE HOLIDAY-THEMED RECIPES.
The holidays are a great time to enjoy all sorts of delicious food, so why not share some of your favorite recipes with your readers?
If you have a signature dish that you make every year, write a blogpost about it! Your readers will appreciate having access to some new (and tasty) recipe ideas.
3. GIVE READERS GIFT IDEAS BASED ON THEIR INTERESTS.
Do you have a lot of friends who are into fashion? Or maybe you know someone who is really into tech gadgets.
Whatever the case may be, use your blog as a platform to give readers ideas that are tailored to their interests. Not only will this be helpful for them, but it will also show off your great sense of personal style or knowledge in whatever field you choose to focus on.
4. OFFER FESTIVE DISCOUNTS OR GIVEAWAYS.
Who doesn’t love getting a good deal during the holidays? If you have a product or service that you offer, consider giving your readers a discount if they purchase during the holiday season.
Or, if you’re feeling extra generous, host a holiday-themed giveaway on your blog! This is a great way to get people engaged with your content and also promote whatever it is that you’re selling.
5. WRITE ABOUT NEW YEARS’ RESOLUTIONS AND GOAL SETTING TIPS.
The end of the year is fast approaching, which means that many people will soon be making New Year’s resolutions. As a blogger, this presents an excellent opportunity for you to share some goal setting tips with your readers.
Whether it’s advice on how to stick to their resolutions or helpful tips for setting realistic goals, your readers are sure to appreciate hearing from you on this topic!
15 Ideas For Halloween Blogposts That Will Bring You More Traffic
Here are 15 ideas for Halloween blogposts that are sure to give you a boost in traffic. Swap out the specific details for your own industry-specific information.
- 10 Tips For Throwing A Killer Halloween Party That Your Guests Will Be Dying To Attend
- How To Make Your Halloween Decorations The Talk Of The Town – Without Breaking The Bank!
- 5 Creative Ways To Use Pumpkins (Besides Just Carving Them)
- 7 Do’s And Don’ts For Wearing A Halloween Costume So You Don’t Look Like A Hot Mess
- 10 Scary Good Recipes For Your Halloween Party That Will Have Everyone Drooling
- Tricks & Treats: How To Get More Out Of Your Halloween Candy Haul This Year
- Need Some Laughs? Check Out These 20 Funny Memes About Halloween
- What’s Your Favorite Childhood Memory of Halloween?
- Get Into the Spirit of Giving This Halloween by Hosting a Toys for Tots Donation Drive at Your Local Business
- Have An Eerie Tale To Tell About A Creepy Experience You Had As A Kid On Halloween? Share It In A Guest Post!
- How Can You Make This Year’s Halloween Even More Fun For the Little Ones?
- ‘Tis The Season…For Spooky Movie Marathons! These Are My Top 5 Picks.
- Halloween is The Perfect Time to Curl Up With a Good Book
- ‘Tis Also the Season for Haunting Tales Told Around the Campfire
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween When You’re Out of Town
Now that you have some ideas for blogposts, it’s time to get writing! With a little creativity and some helpful tips, you can have a blogpost that will be the envy of all the other trick-or-treaters on the block this Halloween season! Happy blogging!
Not sure what to include in your blogposts?
This checklist has you covered. In the Ultimate Blogpost Checklist, you’ll get a step-by-step look at everything you’ll need for each post you create. Use it every time you post to ensure you don’t miss a thing!
ready for more?
We’ve got you covered…and we’ll keep it simple.
Every week, we’ll pop in your inbox with awesome SEO and blogging tips made easy.